Customs clearance services in one easy to swallow pill:
- US & Canada Customs Clearance Services
- Flat Fee Savings per Transaction
- Full Clearance Visibility Platform
- Real-Time Communication
- Intelligent Document Management
- Consolidated Carrier & Clearance in One Simple Dashboard
- One Invoice for Customs & Transportation
- Specialized Service for Unique Commodities
- Industry Leading Clearance Times
- 24/7 Service
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will reach out with the best option for your shipment.
How do I get set up to clear my freight through Moto?
- Fill out this form.
- We will send you the appropriate power of attorney and taxation forms.
- We will give you a unique email address to send documents to and set you up with an online portal.
- That's it!
Which documents are needed for customs clearance?
Commercial invoices with the country of origin of the goods and the total value of the goods. Any other additional shipping documents ie. NAFTA, USMCA, Bill of Lading, Packing List.
Who do I give my customs paperwork to?
You can send your customs docs to email@example.com or to your unique email address provided when your customs clearance account was set up.
How long does it take you to clear a shipment?
If your paperwork is in order, clear, and easy to read, shipments can be cleared as soon as 15 minutes.
What is a customs broker?
A customs broker is someone who clears shipments of imported or exported goods. They are responsible for ensuring that the items meet all the regulations, laws, packaging, and other requirements that are mandated by law.
Is Moto Transportation a bonded carrier?
Yes, we are a U.S. Customs Bonded and a Canada Customs Bonded Carrier.
Does Moto Transportation have bonded warehouses?
Yes, we have bonded warehouses in Surrey, BC, Calgary, AB and Toronto, ON. We do not have bonded warehouses in the US.
What Happens If My Shipment Goes In Bond?
You will receive a notification from Moto and from your customs broker. If shipping to Canada, your shipment will be at our bonded warehouse until customs clearance has been completed. If the bond was the fault of your company, shipper or customs broker a bond fee will be applied to your order and we will require approval of the fee before delivery. If it was Moto’s error, we will waive the fee.